Todd J. Baumgartner
Todd Baumgartner earned his Juris Doctor from William Mitchell College of Law, graduating cum laude. While in law school, he was a staff member for William Mitchell Law Review and participated in Moot Court. Following his graduation and admission to practice in the State of Minnesota, Todd joined Wilkerson as an associate attorney.
Todd’s practice includes civil litigation, business and real estate transactional work. He focuses his practice representing both small and large businesses in numerous real estate related matters.
Todd graduated from the University of Minnesota’s Carlson School of Management in 1995, with a Bachelor of Science in Business. Todd enjoys spending his free time coaching his children and playing golf.
• William Mitchell College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 1998
• University of Minnesota, Carlson School of Management, B.S.B., 1995
• Minnesota Supreme Court, 1998
• U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota, 1998
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS:
• Minnesota State Bar Association
• Hennepin County Bar Association
• Sensible Land Use Coalition
KEY PRACTICE AREAS:
• Business and Commercial Litigation
• Commercial Leasing
• Construction and Real Estate Financing
• Corporate Formation
• Land Acquisition, development and land use