Kyle J. Hegna
Kyle Hegna is a founding partner of the firm, where he provides counsel to individual, business and corporate clients ranging from small, privately held entities, to large corporations, including banks, builders, developers and community associations. Kyle has twenty years of experience in civil litigation, concentrating in the in the areas of general real estate, construction law, condemnation, mechanic’s liens, breach of contract and lease disputes. Kyle has clients involved in both civil litigation and general business litigation.
Kyle has represented clients in all aspects of real estate litigation including case evaluation, advice and strategic recommendations, settlement negotiations, as wells as aggressive litigation. Kyle excels in evaluating the cost-effectiveness of various strategies in order to best serve the interest of his clients and to ensure the best possible outcome within his client’s objectives and expectations.
Kyle graduated from William Mitchell College of Law in 1989. While in law school, he participated in the Rosalie Wahl Moot Court Competition Team. Kyle earned his Bachelor of Arts from the Gustavus Adolphus College in 1985.
• William Mitchell College of Law, J.D., 1989
• Gustavus Adolphus College, B.A., 1985
• Minnesota Supreme Court, 1989
• U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota, 1989
• Tribal Court of the Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS:
• Minnesota State Bar Association
• Hennepin County Bar Association
KEY PRACTICE AREAS:
• Construction and Real Estate Litigation
• Business and Commercial Litigation
• Eminent Domain
• Commercial and Residential Lease Disputes
• Alternative Dispute Resolution
• Mechanic’s Lien Litigation
• Community Association Law
• General Litigation and Appeals